Friday, June 30, 2006

JED's Moses

Link to Original Story: Moses - JED

Okay, let me start by saying that I know this is wrong. It's bad. Not just in a literary way (which I freely admit to) but bad in a moral and societal way. This story is not healthy. That said, I had to write it. Couldn't help it. Got it stuck in my head and couldn't get it out. Oh, I tried other ideas, but nothing good came to me. Like this story was a massive er…poo…clogging the pipes of my mind. I had to plunge it out before I could think straight again. And isn't that a wonderful visual image. On the plus side it was fun to write. Not that it was clever or insightful or anything, but it was fun in a lame high school dork, TV sitcom writer way. I'm probably going to racist hell where I'll have to play spades with Hitler and hearts with some other horrible racist dude. I can't think of anyone right now. Dammit.


JP says thusly:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home