Friday, June 30, 2006

JP's Dog Days of Summer

Link to Original Story: Dog Days of Summer - JP

This story started off as a matter-of-fact reflection by a middle-aged werewolf. I still think that would make a good story, especially after getting JED’s input and ideas, and maybe I’ll write that someday. When I finally sat down to write the story, though, I felt like I didn’t want another matter of fact reflective story like I wrote for Memory Garden, so I decided to try and write a cartoon instead. This is what emerged. JED views it as a prologue to the much longer story of Leo and Tam’s past with Mikah. I prefer to think of it as the start to a new story, though I haven’t yet figured out what. I still wonder if I should have discussed what the characters are.

JED says thusly:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home